Aesthetician Treatment Services Overview
This treatment caters to the basic needs of your skin. The essential steps are taken: Cleanse, Exfoliation, Extractions, & a Custom Mask (not Hydrojelly mask). This is a great maintenance monthly facial.
*Suggested Add-on’s: Hydrojelly Mask, High Frequency
For teens going through changes that affect skin appearance, our Teen Facial deep cleans clogged pores and hydrates the skin.
Receive all the benefits of a Classic Facial in addition to the infusion of a Hyaluronic acid base serum to provide instant hydration and plumpness to the skin. Upgrade to the Deluxe and receive a customized serum base (with Neck included), Hydrojelly Mask to promote deeper product penetration, and LED therapy.
What is Nano-needling?
It is a non-invasive transdermal serum delivery system designed to help those with uneven texture, pigmentation, & dehydrated skin. Nano-needling helps to stimulate collagen production by creating micro-channels in the skin to induce cell regeneration. This treatment requires essentially no downtime and pairs well with other treatments like Microdermabrasion/Dermaplaning.
What tips are used?
The tips are made from mono-crystalline silicon that are lined into a Nano pyramid shape. The tip diameter is 1/10,000 of a human hair.
Does it hurt?
This is a non-invasive and causes no pain or discomfort. It can be used on the most sensitive areas including the eye area.
Who CAN’T get this?
Those with recent cold sore breakouts, some cases of Rosacea, Psoriasis, warts or open sores, Diabetes & other Auto-immune disorders, Scleroderma, scars less than 6 months old, & nursing/pregnant women.
Nano-needling Eye/Lip Treatment
Nano-needles allow our hydrating serum to help rejuvenate the eye area as well as plump and hydrate the lips by creating microchannels in the skin.
This treatment uses a minimally abrasive diamond tip instrument to gently buff your skin, removing the thicker, uneven outer layer, and has many benefits. This type of skin rejuvenation is used to treat light scarring, discoloration, & sun damage. Make your treatment more corrective with a Chemical Peel Add-on.
*Suggested Add-on’s: Hydrojelly Mask
Dermaplaning with Hydrojelly Mask
Give your skin a smooth, healthy appearance by using a sterile surgical scalpel to remove vellus hair (commonly known as “peach fuzz”) and the superficial layer of dead skin. Followed by a cooling Hydrojelly mask to add an extra dose of hydration to your skin. This doesn’t include in depth extractions, please add additional extractions if necessary.
NOT recommended for current inflamed acne, skin cancer, active cold sores, uncontrolled diabetes, Dermatitis, open skin lesions, use of Accutane currently or in the past six months and/or the use of prescription retinol within a week of treatment
*Suggested Add-on’s: Additional Extractions
- Signature: This treatment uses HydraFacial patented vortex technology to give you the essentials of a double cleanse, extractions and hydration.
- Deluxe: This treatment includes all the essentials of the Signature HydraFacial while addressing specific skin concerns with a HydraFacial Booster and LED therapy treatment. *This treatment includes the neck and décolleté
- Platinum: Includes all the essentials of the Signature HydraFacial in addition to LED therapy, a HydraFacial booster to address specific skin concerns and a customized Hydrojelly Mask. *This treatment includes the neck and décolleté
- Eye Perk: Brightens, tones, firms the outer eye, improves skin hydration, and gently removes surface layer dead skin cells.
- Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract: Antioxidant that helps with anti-aging and skin smoothing properties
- Mucor Miehei Extract: Provides improved skin smoothness, clarity, and overall brightness and skin hydration
- Arnica Montana Flower Extract: Helps with inflammation and puffiness
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Boosts skin hydration
- Lip Perk: Lightly plumps lips, gently exfoliates to smooth lips, and hydrates lips.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract: Enhances the appearance of dry/damaged skin by reducing flaking and restoring suppleness
- Paeonia Albiflora Root Extract: Helps restore volume and re-plumps lips
- Vitamins A, C, E: Helps increase hydration level, and provide antioxidant properties
Chemical peels are used to treat wrinkles, discolored skin and scars — usually on the face and other areas on the body. They can be done alone or combined with other cosmetic procedures. They can be done at different depths, from light to deep. Deeper chemical peels offer more dramatic results, but also take longer to recover from. Please consult with your Dermatologist or Esthetician to decide the best Peel option for you.